Creative Writing Workshop, in partnership with Comhlamh – Development Workers in Global Solidarity
- Where? Sligo, Great Southern Hotel (beside railway and bus stations)
- When? Saturday, April 22, 2017 – – 11:30 to 5:30 pm.
- How Much? €85 / early bird €75, if payment received by April 12.
- Special rate for members of Comhlamh: €75 / early bird €65, if paid by April 12.
- Interested in joining Comhlamh? Click here.
- Facilitator: Monica Corish – see bio, testimonials, and essay A Why of Creative Writing for Returned Development Workers.
Have you lived and worked or volunteered in the Global South? Are you from the Global South? Then this is the workshop for you – whether you are a returned development worker or volunteer, a refugee or asylum seeker, a ‘new Irish’ citizen, a missionary or humanitarian aid worker – come along and share your voice among like-minded others.
Whether you came home two weeks or twenty years ago, whether you spent two weeks volunteering or half a lifetime living abroad, trust that your memories are ripe now for writing down…